Coming to see the Grand Canyon on a rim tour or river trip, but want to enjoy even more that Arizona has to offer? Create life-long memories for your family and friends!
Experience the awe-inspiring heights of this natural wonder with a scenic aerial flight over the Grand Canyon with Papillon Airplane and Helicopter tours, the world’s largest aerial sightseeing company.
Daily flights and tours departing from the Grand Canyon Airport in Tusayan, Grand Canyon West, Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Lake Meade, Lake Powell, and Page, AZ!
In addition to helicopter flights over Grand Canyon Papillion also provides:
- Half-day smooth water rafting trips through the upper Grand Canyon area of Marble Canyon, with great views of Horseshoe Bend
- Lake Powell airplane and helicopter tours with views of Rainbow Bridge and Glen Canyon Dam
- Antelope Canyon Tours through the picturesque slot canyons
- Round trip tours from Grand Canyon to Page, AZ attractions
- Helicopter tours from Las Vegas to Lake Meade and the Hoover Dam
- Transportation from Phoenix to Grand Canyon
- Land and Helicopter tours to Grand Canyon West, including the Glass Skywalk, and flights into the the canyon
Let us know if you have any questions about other things to do in Arizona when you come out this way. We’ll help make your visit to Grand Canyon and the southwest an amazing experience for the whole family!